- S74R Pearl
- Factory finish
- 1500-grit Polish
- Red / White / Black
- Core (15 lb)
- 3-Piece Grapnel
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.520 0.054 0.011 15 lb 2.540 0.053 0.011 14 lb 2.560 0.050 0.011 13 lb 2.600 0.040 0.008 12 lb 2.620 0.040 0.008
- Release date
- December 4, 2019
- Balls with the same cover
- These balls have the same S74R Pearl cover as the Honey Badger Extreme Pearl:
- Balls with the same core
- These balls have the same 15-lb 3-Piece Grapnel core as the Honey Badger Extreme Pearl:
- From the manufacturer
The Honey Badger Extreme™ Pearl features the same coverstock and core formulation as the Honey Badger Extreme™ Solid.
The Grapnel™ Asymmetric Core has quickly become known for it’s amazing backend on a variety of conditions. By adding the outer core to it, we have achieved the highest backend possible for any style of bowler. Regardless of what weight they use.
S74R™ Pearl is the cover used on the Honey Badger Extreme™ Pearl. This cover was also used on the Inception™ Pearl and Truth™ Pearl. Both of those balls were known as very unique pearls. Touring professionals quickly found themselves using those balls on a wide range of conditions due to their versatility.
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Name||Core (15 lb)||Released|
|Jan 25, 2017|
|Honey Badger Extreme Solid|
|Dec 4, 2019|
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.