- S25 Hybrid
- Factory finish
- 1000 Abralon
- Black / Silver
- Core (15 lb)
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.500 0.045 0.017 15 lb 2.520 0.044 0.017 14 lb 2.530 0.043 0.017 13 lb 2.600 0.040 0.008 12 lb 2.620 0.040 0.008
- Release date
- January 23, 2018
- Balls with the same cover
- This is the only ball in the Bowlidex with the S25 Hybrid cover.
- Balls with the same core
- This is the only ball in the Bowlidex with the Break core.
- From the manufacturer
The Shadow Ops™ is the product of extensive R&D development as 900 Global introduces its first 80% urethane, 20% reactive urethane blend. The Shadow Ops is the option for those conditions where a reactive shell is too much and urethane isn’t quite enough.
The Break™ asymmetric core has been modified from the original Black Ops™ to allow more length down lane without burning up in the front of the lane.
The Shadow Ops is another piece in the trilogy of dangerous options in the Ops line. Each specially designed to suit a specific condition. Black Ops for normal house conditions, Covert Ops for higher oil patterns, and now Shadow Ops for shorter patterns or extreme wet-dry conditions.
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.