- S75 Pearl
- Factory finish
- 1500-grit Polish
- Red / White / Blue
- Core (15 lb)
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.460 0.058 0.022 15 lb 2.480 0.058 0.021 14 lb 2.500 0.055 0.020 13 lb 2.600 0.040 0.008 12 lb 2.620 0.040 0.008
- Release date
- June 15, 2020
- Balls with the same cover
- This is the only ball in the Bowlidex with the S75 Pearl cover.
- Balls with the same core
- These balls have the same 15-lb Break core as the The Eagle USA:
- From the manufacturer
The Eagle USA™ features the S75™ Coverstock combined with the always reliable Break™ Asymmetric Core.
The S75™ Pearl Coverstock will provide more traction than the previously used S70™ and S72™ Covers found on the Ops line of bowling balls. S75™ features micro-additives that will enhance traction in the midlane while maintaining the strong backend the Ops line was known for!
The Break™ Asymmetric Core will bring that ever reliable early revving motion combined with a huge backend. Expect the Eagle USA™ to offer a very strong motion throughout the lane on medium to heavy oil conditions!
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Jul 17, 2018|
|Jul 7, 2017|
|Jul 6, 2015|
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.