- S86R Hybrid
- Factory finish
- 2000 Abralon
- Black / Purple
- Core (15 lb)
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.480 0.050 0.014 15 lb 2.490 0.050 0.014 14 lb 2.510 0.050 0.014 13 lb 2.600 0.040 0.008 12 lb 2.620 0.040 0.008
- Release date
- January 16, 2020
- Balls with the same cover
- This is the only ball in the Bowlidex with the S86R Hybrid cover.
- Balls with the same core
- These balls have the same 15-lb Volatility core as the Volatility:
- From the manufacturer
The Volatility™ features an ALL NEW core design combined with the most aggressive cover-stock that 900 Global offers!
The S86R™ Cover-stock, made famous by the Inception DCT, will produce the most hook within the 900 Global line. This is the first time the S86R™ has been offered in a hybrid formulation. Expect a continuous, strong reaction throughout the lane.
The Volatility™ Core is a brand new core design from the R&D Department. We have found a density and shape that will give the bowler great RG and Differential numbers while keeping the Intermediate Differential in the medium-low range. By keeping the Intermediate Differential lower, we have eliminated the risk of the asymmetry created by the core causing the ball to hook too early!
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Aug 28, 2020|
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.