- S59 Solid
- Factory finish
- ICE "C" Pad
- Red / Black
- Core (15 lb)
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.490 0.034 0.000 15 lb 2.490 0.035 0.000 14 lb 2.510 0.034 0.000 13 lb 2.580 0.040 0.000 12 lb 2.600 0.040 0.000
- Release date
- November 7, 2017
- Balls with the same cover
- This is the only ball in the Bowlidex with the S59 Solid cover.
- Balls with the same core
- These balls have the same 15-lb Pod core as the X2:
- From the manufacturer
The All New X^2™ will be the premier benchmark ball for the serious bowler as well as the obvious choice to conquer demanding lane conditions.
The POD™ Symmetric Core from the original X™ has been brought back for the X^2. This core provides early revolutions with a very predictable down-lane motion. Perfect for tougher lane conditions where the backends are very touchy.
Wrapped around this core is the All New S59™ solid coverstock. This covertock will provide the perfect balance of traction in the oil combined with a predictable backend motion.
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Mar 15, 2016|
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.