- Juiced Solid
- Factory finish
- 500/2000 Abralon
- Blue / Dark Blue / White
- Core (15 lb)
- 40 Watt
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.550 0.040 0.000 15 lb 2.520 0.041 0.000 14 lb 2.530 0.034 0.000 13 lb 2.560 0.030 0.000 12 lb 2.630 0.025 0.000 11 lb 2.690 0.020 0.000 10 lb 2.750 0.017 0.000
- Release date
- September 10, 2019
- Balls with the same cover
- These balls have the same Juiced Solid cover as the Ruthless:
- Balls with the same core
- These balls have the same 15-lb 40 Watt core as the Ruthless:
- From the manufacturer
Take No Prisoners!
There are winners and losers; no one remembers the losers!
The Juiced coverstock is responsive by nature. This solid version, with its 500/1000/2000 Abralon finish, will create stronger overall ball motion compared to the pearl version featured on the Flawless, while still offering a strong reaction at the breakpoint.
The 40 Watt core was named after its light bulb shape and differential in the forties. You can expect medium flare potential from this core.
Ruthless uses Hammer's patent-pending carbon fiber outer core and carries Hammer's three-year warranty.
- Read more at hammerbowling.com
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Name||Core (15 lb)||Released|
|Raw Hammer (Black)|
|May 13, 2021|
|Aug 6, 2020|
|Aug 14, 2018|
|Jan 15, 2019|
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.