- Alchemy Hybrid
- Factory finish
- 3000 Grit LSS
- Black / Burgundy
- Core (15 lb)
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.590 0.018 0.000 15 lb 2.590 0.025 0.000 14 lb 2.610 0.025 0.000
- Release date
- January 3, 2018
- Balls with the same cover
- This is the only ball in the Bowlidex with the Alchemy Hybrid cover.
- Balls with the same core
- This is the only ball in the Bowlidex with this version of the Recon core.
- From the manufacturer
The urethane Combat Tank is unique. It features a hybrid Alchemy™ cover and the Recon™ weight block, which has never been used before to drive a MOTIV® urethane ball.
One of the rarest compositions in the history of bowling, Alchemy™ Hybrid is a unique urethane. Pearl urethane is often too weak and clean for the viscous modern oils. Solid urethane shells are most common, but their strength in the front of the lane makes them difficult to use without fresh oil in the heads. The Alchemy™ Hybrid cover offers easier length and greater continuation without sacrificing that silky smooth urethane motion.
Never before used in a MOTIV® urethane ball, the Recon™ weight block provides a higher RG and more differential than the Gear™ V2 used in the Tank™ Rampage. The benefit is slightly more length with more down lane continuation.
While the Combat Tank™ features a box finish of 3000 Grit LSS to compliment the hybrid technology, surface adjustments will make a huge difference in performance. Power Gel® Gloss will maximize length and a more aggressive sanded finish will provide more hook and a smoother motion.
- Read more at www.motivbowling.com
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.