- eTrax-S20 Solid
- Factory finish
- 3000-grit Pad
- Azure / Black / Navy
- Core (15 lb)
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.480 0.050 0.012 15 lb 2.490 0.052 0.011 14 lb 2.530 0.052 0.009 13 lb 2.570 0.032 0.010 12 lb 2.590 0.029 0.008
- Release date
- September 4, 2020
- Balls with the same cover
- This is the only ball in the Bowlidex with the eTrax-S20 Solid cover.
- Balls with the same core
- These balls have the same 15-lb Rondure core as the Rubicon:
- From the manufacturer
A drastic departure from our traditional symmetrical core or symmetrical weightblock designs in the HP3 line, the asymmetrical Rondure™ Core was developed to increase overall ball motion throughout the lane without the aid of an added balance hole. Making this part stronger than a symmetrical core, but not quite as strong as our traditional asymmetrical core designs.
Featuring our most recent formulation of eTrax™ solid coverstock technology, this cover is easily sanded or easily polished in order to meet your needs on a variety of conditions without losing traction and responsiveness to friction.
Engineered for those Medium to Medium-Heavy Oil conditions, we felt it was an absolute must to provide added core technology in this line in order to create advanced ball motion since balance holes are no longer legal in sanctioned competition.
- Read more at www.stormbowling.com
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Nov 19, 2021|
|Jan 29, 2021|
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.