- MicroTrax-S20 Solid
- Factory finish
- Deep Purple / Baby Blue / Neon Green
- Core (15 lb)
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.520 0.054 0.016 15 lb 2.520 0.054 0.016 14 lb 2.520 0.054 0.016 13 lb 2.570 0.032 0.010 12 lb 2.590 0.029 0.008
- Release date
- January 17, 2020
- Balls with the same cover
- This is the only ball in the Bowlidex with the MicroTrax-S20 Solid cover.
- Balls with the same core
- These balls have the same 15-lb E.T. core as the UFO:
- From the manufacturer
E.T.™ Core = Equalizer Technology™ Core... This space aged creation was developed with built in cavities to emulate the use of an extra hole since as of August 2020 the USBC deems them illegal. The built in "Equalizer Cavities" will help increase midlane motion and continuation down lane.
The newest formulation of our forever famous MicroTrax Technology will create great traction in the heaviest of oils. The MicroTrax-S20™ Solid Reactive coverstock is mixed with a higher nano ratio which means more grab throughout the entire lane.
E.T. Core = Increased Core Motion... MicroTrax-S20 Solid Reactive Cover = Increased Traction in Oil... We wanted to get ahead of the USBC rule change and create a ball that will help those who are used to using a ball with an extra hole in it... We believe in higher scores, so it was only fair to create a bowling ball that is out of this world in terms of technology!
- Read more at www.stormbowling.com
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Jun 18, 2021|
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.