- R3X Pearl
- Factory finish
- 1500-grit Polish
- Blue / Orange
- Core (15 lb)
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.490 0.054 0.015 15 lb 2.480 0.057 0.017 14 lb 2.520 0.045 0.012 13 lb 2.570 0.032 0.010 12 lb 2.590 0.029 0.008
- Release date
- October 19, 2010
- Balls with the same cover
- This is the only ball in the Bowlidex with the R3X Pearl cover.
- Balls with the same core
- These balls have the same 15-lb Origin core as the Anarchy:
- From the manufacturer
With a commitment to innovative core design development, it’s no wonder that Storm® continues to push the envelope with shapes like the C.A.M.™ and Centripetal™ weight blocks.
The Origin™ core found in the Invasion™ recently helped Tommy Gollick set a World Record of 47 consecutive strikes! Bowlers like Tommy see the benefits of Storm’s precision engineering, and you’ll be sure to gain confidence with a Storm bowling ball in your hand.
While the Invasion is developed for the heaviest of oil patterns, oil depletes quickly as proven by Kegel® and Storm in a cooperative seminar series earlier this year.
So, the goal of the new Anarchy is to develop a high-end strong asymmetrical that is clean through the heads and turns over sharp at the break point, even for bowlers without all the revs of the tour guys.
- Read more at www.stormbowling.com
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Jan 28, 2010|
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.