- R2S Nano Hybrid
- Factory finish
- 3000-grit Abralon
- Gold / Navy / Red
- Core (15 lb)
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.540 0.051 0.000 15 lb 2.570 0.050 0.000 14 lb 2.590 0.049 0.000 13 lb 2.590 0.045 0.000 12 lb 2.650 0.035 0.000
- Release date
- February 9, 2018
- Balls with the same cover
- This is the only ball in the Bowlidex with the R2S Nano Hybrid cover.
- Balls with the same core
- These balls have the same 15-lb Dual-Drive core as the Drive:
- From the manufacturer
To complement the original Timeless™, we developed a new R2S™ Nano Hybrid shell which adds traction to better handle more oil, both in the heads and at the end of the pattern. In testing, we saw an increased midlane of more than 5%, meaning that it gave us predictability in the part of the lane that matters the most! And, due to the unique dynamics and characteristics of the Dual-Drive weight block, we did not sacrifice entry angle while doing so. It actually created more entry angle, a key to striking even on off-pocket hits.
- Read more at www.stormbowling.com
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Feb 14, 2017|
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.