- R4S Hybrid
- Factory finish
- 3000-grit Abralon
- Goldenrod / Graphite / Crimson
- Core (15 lb)
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.490 0.051 0.011 15 lb 2.500 0.053 0.013 14 lb 2.520 0.051 0.011 13 lb 2.570 0.032 0.010 12 lb 2.590 0.029 0.008
- Release date
- February 19, 2021
- Balls with the same cover
- This is the only ball in the Bowlidex with the R4S Hybrid cover.
- Balls with the same core
- This is the only ball in the Bowlidex with this version of the Tensor core.
- From the manufacturer
In physics, tensors are important because they provide a concise mathematical framework for formulating and solving physics problems in areas such as mechanical design. The product resembles a stronger, more powerful symmetric core model that blends the line between top-drawer asymmetric and the more traditional symmetric approach thanks to a modest touch of asymmetry between the Y and Z axes.
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.