- R4S Hybrid
- Factory finish
- 3000-grit Abralon
- Goldenrod / Graphite / Crimson
- Core (15 lb)
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.490 0.051 0.011 15 lb 2.500 0.053 0.013 14 lb 2.520 0.051 0.011 13 lb 2.570 0.032 0.010 12 lb 2.590 0.029 0.008
- Release date
- February 19, 2021
- Balls with the same cover
- This is the only ball in the Bowlidex with the R4S Hybrid cover.
- Balls with the same core
- This is the only ball in the Bowlidex with the Tensor core.
- From the manufacturer
In physics, tensors are important because they provide a concise mathematical framework for formulating and solving physics problems in areas such as mechanical design. The product resembles a stronger, more powerful symmetric core model that blends the line between top-drawer asymmetric and the more traditional symmetric approach thanks to a modest touch of asymmetry between the Y and Z axes.
- Read more at www.stormbowling.com
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.