- R3S Pearl
- Factory finish
- 1500-grit Polish
- Crimson / Iron
- Core (15 lb)
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.530 0.049 0.000 15 lb 2.540 0.050 0.000 14 lb 2.550 0.051 0.000 13 lb 2.590 0.045 0.000 12 lb 2.650 0.035 0.000
- Release date
- January 14, 2022
- Balls with the same cover
- These balls have the same R3S Pearl cover as the Spectre:
- Balls with the same core
- This is the only ball in the Bowlidex with the Vector core.
- From the manufacturer
There is a certain level of expectation that comes with drilling up a new Storm bowling ball. You expect it to have rich, vibrant colors and a pleasant fragrance. You expect it to ignore the heads which often gets worn and dry, especially late in the day. You expect it to turn the corner and charge aggressively through the pocket. You expect it to carry the corner pins, and everything else for that matter. But if you think your expectations are high, you should see ours. Know that each Storm bowling ball is a result from decades of smart design and continuous innovation. From the moment you drill up a Storm ball, you are sure to feel the power inside.
- Read more at www.stormbowling.com
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Name||Core (15 lb)||Released|
|Oct 27, 2017|
|Jun 7, 2016|
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.