- DR-6 Hybrid
- Factory finish
- 500/1000 Abralon, Polish
- Orange / Red / Yellow
- Core (15 lb)
- Modified Tri-Core
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.510 0.033 0.000 15 lb 2.500 0.038 0.000 14 lb 2.490 0.045 0.000 13 lb 2.530 0.055 0.000 12 lb 2.600 0.039 0.000
- Release date
- February 13, 2018
- Balls with the same cover
- These balls have the same DR-6 Hybrid cover as the Ultra Heat:
- Balls with the same core
- These balls have the same 15-lb Modified Tri-Core core as the Ultra Heat:
- From the manufacturer
Everyone loved the original Heat. It was one of the best balls for drier lane conditions. We took that same concept and put a stronger hybrid coverstock on the new Ultra Heat to give the beloved Heat ball motion a little more mid lane grip so that it can be thrown on a wider variety of patterns.
The DR-6 Hybrid is quite a bit stronger than the DR-5 Pearl found on the Heat. Finished at 500/1000 Abralon w Factory Finish Polish, this DR-6 Hybrid cover will give you plenty of length with a strong downlane motion on medium oil patterns.
The Modified Tri-Core is a throw back to the core design found in the original Heat. We’ve matched the RG perfectly to the original while lowering the flare potential slightly to match up better with today’s stronger covers.
- Read more at www.trackbowling.com
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Name||Core (15 lb)||Released|
|Feb 14, 2017|
|Jul 9, 2019|
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.