- S71 Solid
- Factory finish
- 1500-grit Polish
- Core (15 lb)
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.520 0.054 0.000 15 lb 2.570 0.041 0.000 14 lb 2.640 0.023 0.000 13 lb 2.580 0.040 0.000 12 lb 2.600 0.040 0.000
- Release date
- June 15, 2020
- Balls with the same cover
- These balls have the same S71 Solid cover as the Badger Pink Fury:
- Balls with the same core
- These balls have the same 15-lb Lacerate core as the Badger Pink Fury:
- From the manufacturer
The ALL NEW Badger Pink Fury™ is the follow up to the popular White Hot Badger™. The Badger Pink Fury™ will create a big backend similar to that of the White Hot Badger™, but will have the ability to handle more oil.
The Lacerate™ Symmetric Core is the same as the White Hot Badger™. This core has proven itself to have the highest torque potential out of all the symmetric cores that 900 Global offers. No outer core is used in this ball. This raises the coeffecient of restitution which produces more pin action!
The S71™ cover has been optimized from a pearl to a solid to produce more traction in the oil. Start with the Pink Fury and use the White Hot as the lanes begin to go through their transition.
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Name||Core (15 lb)||Released|
|Honey Badger Claw|
|Nov 13, 2018|
|Jul 16, 2019|
|White Hot Badger|
|Jan 7, 2019|
|Mar 20, 2018|
Do you own this ball? Sign up for a free Bowlidex account or sign in to your existing account to add this ball to your arsenal.
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.