- S71 Re-Loaded Hybrid
- Factory finish
- ICE "C" Pad
- Orange / Black / Amethyst
- Core (15 lb)
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.490 0.049 0.000 15 lb 2.500 0.049 0.000 14 lb 2.510 0.049 0.000 13 lb 2.580 0.040 0.000 12 lb 2.600 0.040 0.000
- Release date
- January 7, 2019
- Balls with the same cover
- This is the only ball in the Bowlidex with the S71 Re-Loaded Hybrid cover.
- Balls with the same core
- These balls have the same 15-lb Oloid core as the Eon Infinite:
- From the manufacturer
The Eon™ Infinite features a brand new coverstock concept combined with the same great core found in the original Eon™.
The S71™ Re-Loaded coverstock utilizes the same base formulation as the popular Badger™. However, the molecular structure of the resin has been enhanced and optimized to increase backend motion on heavier oil patterns.
The Oloid™ Symmetric Core features two congruent circles merged in perpendicular planes. This design causes a meandering effect on the center of gravity thus giving the ball more length. This added length allows the core to maintain it’s energy longer resulting in greater down lane hook potential.
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Jul 17, 2018|
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.