- S72R Solid
- Factory finish
- 2000 Abralon
- Neon Green
- Core (15 lb)
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.520 0.049 0.000 15 lb 2.560 0.047 0.000 14 lb 2.640 0.023 0.000 13 lb 2.580 0.040 0.000 12 lb 2.600 0.040 0.000
- Release date
- March 10, 2020
- Balls with the same cover
- These balls have the same S72R Solid cover as the Volt Solid:
- Balls with the same core
- These balls have the same 15-lb Charged core as the Volt Solid:
- From the manufacturer
The Volt™ Solid features a solid version of the S72R™ Cover-stock used on the Volt™ Pearl. It has been optimized to handle more oil.
The S72R™ Solid Cover-stock utilizes the same base formulation as the S72™ Solid Cover-stock. However, we have added a catalyst to the mixture that will increase traction in the oil. The Volt™ Solid will be great first option out of the bag when bowling on medium-heavy patterns.
The Charged™ Symmetric core utilizes a unique design that allows for the center of gravity to have a meandering motion rather than a linear one created by a cylinder or a sphere. This effect allows the core to retain energy longer, thus saving more motion for the back part of the lane. Expect to see a controlled, strong reaction throughout the lane.
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Name||Core (15 lb)||Released|
|Jul 16, 2019|
|Jul 16, 2019|
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.