- S72R Pearl
- Factory finish
- 1500-grit Polish
- Core (15 lb)
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.520 0.049 0.000 15 lb 2.560 0.047 0.000 14 lb 2.640 0.023 0.000 13 lb 2.580 0.040 0.000 12 lb 2.600 0.040 0.000
- Release date
- July 16, 2019
- Balls with the same cover
- These balls have the same S72R Pearl cover as the Volt:
- Balls with the same core
- These balls have the same 15-lb Charged core as the Volt:
- From the manufacturer
The S72R™ Pearl Coverstock utilizes the same base formulation as the S72 Pearl Coverstock. However, we have added a catalyst that will greatly increase backend motion while also maintaining the perfect balance of traction in the oil.
The Charged™ Core is a new design that features the same shape as the Oloid™ found in the Eon™. We have added a flip block to the bottom of the core to increase the differential, in a two-piece design. This will provide a drastic change of direction at the breakpoint. No outer core is used in the Volt. This will yield a higher coefficient of restitution which translates into more hitting power.
Use the Volt when the lanes transition and more angularity is needed.
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Name||Core (15 lb)||Released|
|Mar 10, 2020|
|Mar 10, 2020|
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.