- Exciter Pearl
- Factory finish
- 500/1000 Abralon, Polish
- Aqua / Violet / Black
- Core (15 lb)
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.500 0.044 0.013 15 lb 2.490 0.051 0.016 14 lb 2.520 0.050 0.015 13 lb 2.530 0.055 0.000 12 lb 2.600 0.039 0.000
- Release date
- March 12, 2019
- Balls with the same cover
- This is the only ball in the Bowlidex with the Exciter Pearl cover.
- Balls with the same core
- These balls have the same 15-lb Savage core as the Savage Life:
- From the manufacturer
At Columbia 300, we like to live on the wild side. Bright colors on balls that hook off the lane and cause devastation to the pins. This one is no different. Live the Savage Life and watch your ball boomerang on the backend on medium to heavy oil conditions.
Savage Core - The Savage core is a low RG, high diff core with a high mass bias. If you're looking for a new pearl ball with a ton of engine, the Savage Life is for you.
Exciter Pearl - Exciter Solid was extremely successful on the Savage and made a lot of our touring professionals' arsenals. The new Savage Life, with its Exciter Pearl cover, finished at 500/1000 Abralon and Factory Finish Polish will be the perfect step down from its predecessor and gives you a Savage 1-2 punch.
- Read more at columbia300.com
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Sep 11, 2018|
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.