- Juiced Maxx Solid
- Factory finish
- 500/2000 Abralon
- Core (15 lb)
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.490 0.042 0.000 15 lb 2.480 0.048 0.000 14 lb 2.520 0.047 0.000 13 lb 2.560 0.030 0.000 12 lb 2.630 0.025 0.000
- Release date
- April 25, 2017
- Balls with the same cover
- This is the only ball in the Bowlidex with the Juiced Maxx Solid cover.
- Balls with the same core
- These balls have the same 15-lb Spheroid core as the Rhodman:
- From the manufacturer
The overall strength rating of the Rhodman is a perfect complement to the Scandal.
The 2000 AbralonTM finish gives this new release the ability to perform extremely well on both medium and oily patterns.
The Spheroid Core is the perfect combination of strength and control. The low RG core system gives you the revs you are looking for while the symmetrical design offers extreme versatility.
Our Juiced Maxx cover creates great traction in the mid-lane while giving the bowler plenty of hook.
Bill Rhodman was an important figure in The National Bowling Association. So much so, that the TNBA dedicated all of their regional “Rhodman” events in his memory. As a proud sponsor/partner of the TNBA, Hammer is excited to introduce the Rhodman. The new Hammer Rhodman is a solid coverstock with a strong, symmetric core and is designed to give the player a complement to the Hammer Scandal.
- Read more at hammerbowling.com
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Web Pearl (2021)|
|Jul 30, 2021|
|Web Pearl (2019)|
|Sep 10, 2019|
|Nov 13, 2018|
|Mar 6, 2018|
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.