- Aggression Hybrid
- Factory finish
- 500/1000 Abralon, Polish
- Black / Aqua / Silver
- Core (15 lb)
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.480 0.051 0.015 15 lb 2.470 0.054 0.015 14 lb 2.490 0.053 0.015 13 lb 2.560 0.030 0.000 12 lb 2.630 0.025 0.000
- Release date
- August 13, 2019
- Balls with the same cover
- These balls have the same Aggression Hybrid cover as the Statement Hybrid:
- Balls with the same core
- These balls have the same 15-lb Statement core as the Statement Hybrid:
- From the manufacturer
Make a Statement!
Because sometimes, you need the best of both worlds!
Aggression Hybrid CFI offers more skid through the front of the lane compared to its solid counterpart, but more midlane traction than the pearl creates.
The polished finish will give you that big change of direction downlane you crave, but with enough traction in the oil to be used on oilier conditions.
The Statement core is a very low RG, high differential, strong asymmetric core designed to rev up in the heaviest of oils. Its intricate design has the majority of the mass located at the bottom of the core which will help it retain as much energy as possible.
- Read more at hammerbowling.com
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Name||Core (15 lb)||Released|
|Nov 13, 2018|
|Black Widow (Black / Gold)|
|Aug 14, 2018|
|Feb 13, 2018|
|Feb 12, 2019|
|Feb 12, 2019|
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.