- Aggression Solid
- Factory finish
- 500/2000 Abralon
- Red / Magenta / Black
- Core (15 lb)
- Modified ContrusionCFI
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.480 0.043 0.000 15 lb 2.470 0.049 0.000 14 lb 2.500 0.050 0.000 13 lb 2.560 0.030 0.000 12 lb 2.630 0.025 0.000
- Release date
- June 18, 2019
- Balls with the same cover
- These balls have the same Aggression Solid cover as the The Sauce (Red / Magenta / Black):
- Balls with the same core
- This is the only ball in the Bowlidex with the Modified Contrusion core.
- From the manufacturer
Warning! This One Is Spicy!
One taste of The Sauce and it will set your mouth on fire!
Aggression Solid CFI creates more traction than any coverstock Hammer currently offers. Combined with a 500/2000 sanded finish, you can expect strong traction in the midlane with an equally strong reaction at the backend of the lane on heavy oil.
Our engineers have taken the original Contrusion core shape and made a minor density modification to conform to modern USBC rules. This tweak has enabled us to maintain the fast revving, low RG motion the original Sauce was known for when it dominated the bowling scene.
- Read more at hammerbowling.com
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Name||Core (15 lb)||Released|
|Black Widow 2.0|
|Nov 19, 2020|
|Feb 12, 2019|
|Feb 13, 2018|
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.