- Aggression Solid
- Factory finish
- 500/1000/2000 Abralon
- Blue / Black / Orange
- Core (15 lb)
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.490 0.047 0.014 15 lb 2.480 0.054 0.014 14 lb 2.500 0.052 0.014 13 lb 2.560 0.030 0.000 12 lb 2.630 0.030 0.000
- Release date
- February 13, 2018
- Balls with the same cover
- These balls have the same Aggression Solid cover as the Rip'D Solid:
- Balls with the same core
- These balls have the same 15-lb Rip'D core as the Rip'D Solid:
- From the manufacturer
Hammer’s new Aggression CFI coverstock is so good, we couldn't come out with just one ball that featured it. The Rip’D will give you length through the front of the lane with explosive backend reaction while the Rip’D Solid will give you incredible mid-lane traction with a continuous down lane motion.
Both balls feature the new Rip’D core, which is a combination of the successful Scandal and Gauntlet core shapes.
With Hammer’s patent-pending carbon fiber infused coverstock and outer core, the Rip’D and Rip’D Solid carry Hammer’s three-year warranty.
- Read more at hammerbowling.com
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Name||Core (15 lb)||Released|
|Black Widow 2.0|
|Nov 19, 2020|
|The Sauce (Red / Magenta / Black)|
|Jun 18, 2019|
|Feb 12, 2019|
|Oct 16, 2018|
|Feb 13, 2018|
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.