- Frixion Pearl Microcell Polymer
- Factory finish
- 2000 Grit LSS
- Core (15 lb)
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.570 0.013 0.000 15 lb 2.570 0.015 0.000 14 lb 2.570 0.018 0.000
- Release date
- June 17, 2020
- Balls with the same cover
- This is the only ball in the Bowlidex with the Frixion Pearl Microcell Polymer cover.
- Balls with the same core
- These balls have the same 15-lb Flux core as the Desert Tank:
- From the manufacturer
The pearl Desert Tank™ is yet another incredible ball featuring new Microcell Polymer technology, which provides the motion of urethane with the continuation of reactive resin.
Featuring a pearl version of the Frixon+ Microcell Polymer cover stock used on the Tank Blitz, the Desert Tank™ maneuvers powerfully in lighter oil volumes. And to help provide an even smoother motion than the Covert Tank™, the low differential Flux™ core design has been deployed to tame track flare.
The cover, core, and the 2000 Grit LSS finish all come together on the Desert Tank™ to provide a weapon that is dialed in for a controllable motion on high friction lane conditions. Speed-dominant bowlers will really appreciate the performance attributes of this release.
- Read more at www.motivbowling.com
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Mar 10, 2021|
|Thrill (Pink / Yellow)|
|Jul 22, 2020|
|Thrill (Magenta / Wine)|
|May 1, 2019|
|Thrill (Blue / Purple)|
|May 1, 2019|
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.