- eTrax-P18 Pearl
- Factory finish
- 1500-grit Polish
- Coal / Fuchsia / Sky Blue
- Core (15 lb)
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.490 0.050 0.018 15 lb 2.490 0.050 0.018 14 lb 2.540 0.050 0.015 13 lb 2.570 0.032 0.010 12 lb 2.590 0.029 0.008
- Release date
- March 8, 2019
- Balls with the same cover
- These balls have the same eTrax-P18 Pearl cover as the HALO Pearl:
- Balls with the same core
- These balls have the same 15-lb Centrum core as the HALO Pearl:
- From the manufacturer
The now famous Centrum Core has quickly become a fan favorite due to the radial disc which helps increase rotation/continuation for all styles of players. This core is driller and bowler friendly which means no matter how you drill it or how you throw it, it always gets rolling.
This cover was first introduced on the IDOL Pearl. It is the newest pearl formulation that will be used on HP4 & HP3 balls moving forward. This cover provides a good footprint in oil while still maintaining a strong responsive reaction to friction.
This ball was designed to be the perfect complement to the original HALO. Sure, both balls feature the same core. However, the big difference is the coverstocks. Wrapping this core with the eTrax Pearl cover creates motion in a completely different part of the lane. If you were to drill a HALO Pearl and a HALO the exact same, you would see approximately 6-8 feet more skid, which transcends into A LOT MORE BACKEND!
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Name||Core (15 lb)||Released|
|Nov 23, 2018|
|Aug 9, 2019|
|Aug 10, 2018|
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.