- Cytoplasmic XL Solid
- Factory finish
- 2000 Abralon
- Red / Black / Yellow
- Core (15 lb)
- Nucleus II
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.520 0.048 0.022 15 lb 2.540 0.047 0.021 14 lb 2.570 0.040 0.020 13 lb 2.660 0.037 0.014 12 lb 2.660 0.037 0.014
- Release date
- November 12, 2009
- Balls with the same cover
- This is the only ball in the Bowlidex with the Cytoplasmic XL Solid cover.
- Balls with the same core
- These balls have the same 15-lb Nucleus II core as the Mutant Cell:
- From the manufacturer
The success of the Cell™ series continues to grow, and so does the technology involved the newest edition. The signature touch to the line has been its continuous motion and versatility. This stems from the Nucleus™ core and its unique shape. This asymmetrical part maintains its dynamic integrity and differential value after drilling better than any other ball on the market.
Our intent was to utilize this same premise in the newly designed Nucleus II™ core. We have strategically removed mass along the axes of the core to increase the intermediate differential or mass bias strength. This translates into a quicker revving part along with increased motion potential down the lane.
The final touch is the utilization of the Cytoplasmic™ XL solid reactive coverstock. This second generation coverstock has an extreme amount of surface topography (Ra value). This means more friction from foul line through the pin deck.
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Mutant Cell Pearl|
|Jun 9, 2010|
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.