- Cytoplasmic XL Pearl
- Factory finish
- 1500-grit Polish
- Aqua / Copper / Purple
- Core (15 lb)
- Nucleus II
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.520 0.048 0.022 15 lb 2.540 0.047 0.021 14 lb 2.570 0.040 0.020 13 lb 2.660 0.037 0.014 12 lb 2.660 0.037 0.014
- Release date
- June 9, 2010
- Balls with the same cover
- This is the only ball in the Bowlidex with the Cytoplasmic XL Pearl cover.
- Balls with the same core
- These balls have the same 15-lb Nucleus II core as the Mutant Cell Pearl:
- From the manufacturer
The progression continues with the introduction of the Mutant Cell™ Pearl. This next generation Crown™ line release adds another dimension to the already popular Cell™ line.
The Nucleus II™ core with its higher RG value and increased intermediate differential creates a much more defined breakpoint than the original, but still features the predictability that has made the Cell™ line so popular.
Enhancing that motion even further is the Cytoplasmic™ XL pearl reactive coverstock. The combination of increased surface topography and enhanced friction values delivers stronger mid-lane traction with extreme entry angle to the pocket.
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Nov 12, 2009|
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.