- Amped Pearl
- Factory finish
- 1500-grit Polish
- Onyx / Neon Green / Silver
- Core (15 lb)
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.500 0.052 0.017 15 lb 2.510 0.053 0.018 14 lb 2.550 0.048 0.016 13 lb 2.570 0.032 0.010 12 lb 2.590 0.029 0.008
- Release date
- January 10, 2017
- Balls with the same cover
- These balls have the same Amped Pearl cover as the No Rules Pearl:
- Balls with the same core
- These balls have the same 15-lb Chaotic core as the No Rules Pearl:
- From the manufacturer
The brink of disaster is my playground and path to greatness. My Chaotic™ core unleashed a revolution like the world has never seen, and now it’s sheathed in my all-new Amped™ pearl coverstock for the most dynamic skid/flip ever. So c’mon out and play. I dare you.
Differential stability, consistent axis migration and defined RG bands twist my throttle as I charge the lane. The result is a dynamic, unstoppable power that fuels my need for pure adrenaline.
My new Amped™ pearl coverstock takes the skid/flip reaction to new heights, structurally stronger and more pliable than anything that came before it. I clear the front with ease, grabbing the backend like a slingshot through the pins.
I arrive with a 1,500-grit factory polish to help me get through the front of the lane, but if conditions get a little sloppy, go ahead and give me a light sanding for a little extra grip or to soften my snap.
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Name||Core (15 lb)||Released|
|Nov 22, 2016|
|No Rules EXIST|
|Aug 11, 2017|
|Aug 2, 2016|
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.