- R3S Hybrid
- Factory finish
- 1000-grit Abralon
- Ultramarine / Persimmon / Black
- Core (15 lb)
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.490 0.050 0.018 15 lb 2.490 0.050 0.017 14 lb 2.530 0.050 0.014 13 lb 2.570 0.032 0.010 12 lb 2.590 0.029 0.008
- Release date
- June 15, 2018
- Balls with the same cover
- These balls have the same R3S Hybrid cover as the Intense Fire:
- Balls with the same core
- These balls have the same 15-lb RAD-E core as the Intense Fire:
- From the manufacturer
During the initial testing of the Intense Fire we tried many different coverstocks that all performed admirably, but R3S Hybrid shined above all else. Radial Accelerating Disk™ (RAD) technology is now in its sixth generation with the RAD-E and earns some of the highest marks on the Professional Bowler’s Tour. The “E” stands for ENERGY as the elongated ellipses near the pin increase the separation of mass as well as the potential energy of this dynamic beast.
- Read more at www.stormbowling.com
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Name||Core (15 lb)||Released|
|Dec 13, 2019|
|Oct 27, 2017|
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.