- GI-15 Hybrid
- Factory finish
- 3000-grit Abralon
- Black / White / Crimson
- Core (15 lb)
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.470 0.055 0.019 15 lb 2.480 0.054 0.018 14 lb 2.520 0.054 0.017 13 lb 2.570 0.032 0.010 12 lb 2.590 0.029 0.008
- Release date
- October 6, 2015
- Balls with the same cover
- This is the only ball in the Bowlidex with the GI-15 Hybrid cover.
- Balls with the same core
- These balls have the same 15-lb RAD-X core as the Lock:
- From the manufacturer
The Lock is engineered for high performance. The RAD-X Core is built on the same platform which powered other RAD (Radial Accelerating Disk) designs over the years. The GI-15 Hybrid Reactive coverstock is being utilized for the first time on this ball. This cover/core combination will overcome the most demanding of conditions.
- Read more at www.stormbowling.com
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Mar 14, 2017|
|Jun 7, 2016|
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.