- R4S Pearl
- Factory finish
- 1500-grit Polish
- Purple / Gunmetal / Gold
- Core (15 lb)
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.470 0.055 0.019 15 lb 2.480 0.054 0.018 14 lb 2.520 0.054 0.017 13 lb 2.570 0.032 0.010 12 lb 2.590 0.029 0.008
- Release date
- March 2, 2020
- Balls with the same cover
- These balls have the same R4S Pearl cover as the Dual Lock:
- Balls with the same core
- These balls have the same 15-lb RAD-X core as the Dual Lock:
- From the manufacturer
Through its storied career, the RAD-X Core has established its reputation within the Storm ranks. Deriving from the famed origins of Radial Accelerating Disk™ technology, this weight block gives the bowler a fast, tight spin radius with no shortage of movement down the lane. R4S has come from several generations of coverstock material. With an increased porosity that is higher than the rest of its lineage, you can feel confident that it will grab when it sees friction at the end of the pattern.
- Read more at www.stormbowling.com
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Name||Core (15 lb)||Released|
|Oct 4, 2016|
|Mar 14, 2017|
|Jun 7, 2016|
|Oct 6, 2015|
Do you own this ball? Sign up for a free Bowlidex account or sign in to your existing account to add this ball to your arsenal.
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.