- Reactor Hybrid
- Factory finish
- 1500-grit Polish
- Black / Copper
- Core (15 lb)
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.570 0.009 0.000 15 lb 2.570 0.009 0.000 14 lb 2.570 0.013 0.000 13 lb 2.630 0.009 0.000 12 lb 2.650 0.011 0.000 11 lb 2.650 0.011 0.000 10 lb 2.650 0.011 0.000
- Release date
- July 20, 2018
- Balls with the same cover
- These balls have the same Reactor Hybrid cover as the Tropical Storm (Black / Copper):
- Balls with the same core
- This is the only ball in the Bowlidex with the Camber core.
- From the manufacturer
With six exciting colors and innovative fragrances, the Tropical Storms are sure to appeal to bowlers of all skill levels. They all feature a proven Reactor Reactive coverstock material that glides easily through the heads yet reacts down-lane to provide optimum pin carry. The Camber Core’s inverted light bulb shape has real substance. It provides more predictability and control; it’s the perfect complement to the rest of Storm’s full line of products.
- Read more at www.stormbowling.com
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Name||Core (15 lb)||Released|
|Jun 26, 2020|
|Tropical Surge (Black / Cherry)|
|May 3, 2019|
|Tropical Surge (Black / Copper)|
|May 3, 2019|
|Match Up (Black / Red / Blue)|
|Apr 19, 2019|
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.