- Reactor Hybrid
- Factory finish
- 1500-grit Polish
- Silver / Mulberry / Neon Red
- Core (15 lb)
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.500 0.031 0.000 15 lb 2.510 0.030 0.000 14 lb 2.530 0.031 0.000 13 lb 2.590 0.045 0.000 12 lb 2.650 0.035 0.000 11 lb 2.730 0.012 0.000 10 lb 2.770 0.015 0.000
- Release date
- June 26, 2020
- Balls with the same cover
- These balls have the same Reactor Hybrid cover as the Electrify Hybrid:
- Balls with the same core
- These balls have the same 15-lb Circuit core as the Electrify Hybrid:
- From the manufacturer
At Storm, our mission is simple: keep pushing the boundaries of research and development in order to provide you with a diverse selection of bowling balls to combat lane conditions of all lengths, shapes, and volumes. Usually, these efforts lead to the creation of one new ball at a time. However, this time, we’ve come up with something so good that we just had to give you two shockingly good choices at once! With that, we proudly bring you the Electrify Hybrid and the Electrify Pearl.
- Read more at www.stormbowling.com
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Name||Core (15 lb)||Released|
|Tropical Surge (Black / Copper)|
|May 3, 2019|
|Tropical Surge (Black / Cherry)|
|May 3, 2019|
|Match Up (Black / Red / Blue)|
|Apr 19, 2019|
|Tropical Storm (Black / Copper)|
|Jul 20, 2018|
|May 19, 2023|
|Oct 21, 2022|
|Oct 29, 2021|
|Jun 26, 2020|
Do you own this ball? Sign up for a free Bowlidex account or sign in to your existing account to add this ball to your arsenal.
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.