- VTC-H20 Hybrid
- Factory finish
- 3000-grit Pad
- Gold / Violet / Purple
- Core (15 lb)
- Neutron NXT
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.550 0.040 0.000 15 lb 2.550 0.040 0.000 14 lb 2.550 0.040 0.000 13 lb 2.630 0.009 0.000 12 lb 2.650 0.011 0.000 11 lb 2.730 0.012 0.000 10 lb 2.770 0.015 0.000
- Release date
- August 7, 2020
- Balls with the same cover
- This is the only ball in the Bowlidex with the VTC-H20 Hybrid cover.
- Balls with the same core
- These balls have the same 15-lb Neutron NXT core as the MVP Attitude:
- From the manufacturer
From conception to present day, the Neutron NXT Core stands to be one of, if not these most performance in its price point. Medium to higher RG provide tumble and length, while the medium core differential provides change of direction down lane where you need it most.
The VTC-H20 Hybrid reactive coverstock showcases our latest advancements in chemical engineering. Our R&D Team worked to create a hybrid material that creates more midlane traction while not losing responsiveness to friction.
Engineered for those Medium Oil Conditions, the MVP Attitude will provide an outstanding option for when you need a ball to clear the front of lane, not skid as far as a pearl, yet still react nicely to friciton.
- Read more at www.stormbowling.com
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Nov 29, 2019|
|Aug 9, 2019|
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.