- MicroTrax-S18 Solid
- Factory finish
- Core (15 lb)
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.490 0.049 0.000 15 lb 2.490 0.052 0.000 14 lb 2.540 0.049 0.000 13 lb 2.590 0.045 0.000 12 lb 2.650 0.035 0.000
- Release date
- March 9, 2018
- Balls with the same cover
- These balls have the same MicroTrax-S18 Solid cover as the IDOL:
- Balls with the same core
- These balls have the same 15-lb Ikon core as the IDOL:
- From the manufacturer
The newly created Ikon™ Core has pushed the symmetrical dynamics in the HP3 line to a whole new level. Measuring in with an rg value of 2.49 and a differential of .052, backend motion will not be a problem.
In testing and development we stumbled upon our strongest blend of Nano technology for the Roto Grip Brand to date, MicroTrax-S18. With tweaks in formulas and mix ratios we have created a coverstock that provides even more traction and is overall more aggressive than the Micro DNA Coverstock.
Bottom line, in the HP3 line we have been looking for the next generation of Haywire. Needless to say, the new IDOL is that and then some. You will see a similar motion in the midlane compared to the Haywire, but with the new core and new cover you will see more overall hook.
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Name||Core (15 lb)||Released|
|Aug 10, 2018|
|Nov 27, 2020|
|Aug 9, 2019|
|Nov 23, 2018|
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.