- Coercion MXC Solid
- Factory finish
- 2000 Grit LSS
- Black / Orange / Yellow
- Core (15 lb)
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.470 0.054 0.000 15 lb 2.470 0.055 0.000 14 lb 2.490 0.054 0.000 13 lb 2.550 0.045 0.000 12 lb 2.620 0.032 0.000
- Release date
- December 4, 2020
- Balls with the same cover
- These balls have the same Coercion MXC Solid cover as the Forge Flare:
- Balls with the same core
- These balls have the same 15-lb Detonator core as the Forge Flare:
- From the manufacturer
The Forge™ Flare brings the heat with solid reactive technology unlike anything ever seen before in the MOTIV® line! Designed for use on medium-heavy oil conditions, it provides unparalleled traction in the front of the lane, without sacrificing down lane reaction.
The ability of the Forge™ Flare to shape so easily in higher oil volumes is possible because of new Coercion™ MXC (MaXimum Continuation) Solid Reactive cover stock. It is the strongest solid shell ever created by MOTIV®. Most impressive is the continuation from such a strong cover.
The Forge™ Flare partners this new cover technology with the symmetrical Detonator™ core, which is utilized to provide a low RG and high differential. The result is a fast revving, strong, and continuous bowling ball with massive track flare potential.
- Read more at www.motivbowling.com
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Name||Core (15 lb)||Released|
|Jan 29, 2021|
|Oct 18, 2023|
|Aug 31, 2022|
|Nov 24, 2021|
|Oct 16, 2019|
|Jan 14, 2019|
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.