- Coercion HFS Solid
- Factory finish
- 3000 Grit LSS
- Black / Red
- Core (15 lb)
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.470 0.054 0.000 15 lb 2.470 0.055 0.000 14 lb 2.490 0.054 0.000 13 lb 2.550 0.045 0.000 12 lb 2.620 0.032 0.000
- Release date
- January 14, 2019
- Balls with the same cover
- These balls have the same Coercion HFS Solid cover as the Forge:
- Balls with the same core
- These balls have the same 15-lb Detonator core as the Forge:
- From the manufacturer
The all new Forge™ is the strongest symmetrical ball ever created by MOTIV®. Born from the fires of the Revolt™, the Forge™ is built for a smooth motion on medium-heavy oil conditions. Creating impressive control and outstanding continuation, casual bowlers will love the massive hook potential and competitive bowlers will appreciate the control.
The brand new Detonator™ weight block provides a low RG and high differential to create easy revs and massive amounts of flare. Reverb™ outer core material surrounds the new Detonator™ core to provide explosive hitting power.
One of the strongest covers ever developed by MOTIV®, Coercion™ HFS provides traction in the heaviest of oil, a smooth response to friction, and outstanding continuation. The Forge™ is tuned with a 3000 Grit LSS finish to complement the motion created by Coercion HFS reactive technology.
- Read more at www.motivbowling.com
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Name||Core (15 lb)||Released|
|Sep 4, 2019|
|Jan 18, 2017|
|Dec 4, 2020|
|Oct 16, 2019|
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.