- eTrax-P20 Pearl
- Factory finish
- 1500-grit Polish
- Purple Haze / Burnt Orange / Red Hot
- Core (15 lb)
- R.G. / Differential / Bias
16 lb 2.520 0.048 0.017 15 lb 2.520 0.056 0.018 14 lb 2.570 0.046 0.015 13 lb 2.570 0.032 0.010 12 lb 2.590 0.029 0.008
- Release date
- March 6, 2020
- Balls with the same cover
- This is the only ball in the Bowlidex with the eTrax-P20 Pearl cover.
- Balls with the same core
- These balls have the same 15-lb Nucleus core as the Nuclear Cell:
- From the manufacturer
Inside you will find the forever famous Nucleus™ Core. By far the most versatile asymmetrical core design ever created. No matter how it is drilled, or how you toss it down the lane, this core always gets into motion and stays in motion.
The R&D Team has been at hard at work mixing and formulating coverstock materials. Our newest version of eTrax™ Pearl contains a new chemical additive as well as ratio changes in order to produce better traction in the midlane and create more responsiveness to friction down lane.
There is no doubt the Nuclear Cell will quickly become a fan favorite and claim its place in everyone's arsenal. If you want long and strong, leave it out of box. If you want it a little sooner and smoother, scuff the cover a little. Hands down, this will be one of the most versatile balls in your arsenal.
- Read more at www.stormbowling.com
- Retired. This ball is no longer produced by the manufacturer, but it may still be available at pro shops and online retailers in limited weights.
|Hyper Cell Fused|
|Jan 12, 2018|
|Sep 15, 2017|
|Dec 8, 2015|
|Hyper Cell Skid|
|Jan 6, 2015|
|Jan 7, 2014|
|Mar 18, 2009|
|Oct 9, 2008|
|Jan 4, 2008|
Do you own this ball? Create an arsenal from your personal Arsenals page and then you can add this ball to it.